Best Enjoyed With Your Cat on Your Lap
This hilarious cat book covers the critical issues for cats to have a blissful life with their humans. READ MORE ABOUT THE BOOK BELOW.
About The Book
This hilarious cat book covers the critical issues for cats to have a blissful life with their humans:
- What is human training and the benefits, such as the minimal cost to cats.
- Read what cats call the first meeting with potential human servants. And the crucial questions cats consider before selecting their humans.
- Discover the cat opinions on how cats establish their ground rules with humans. Charlie The Burmese Cat shares his personal ground rule story when he was a 10-week old kitten.
- See what the right food choices and training are. Read how Sofie and Max share the hilarious ways they trained their humans.
- Laugh at the human bedroom habits cats will not tolerate.
From human toilet training, entertainment training to ensuring unacceptable visitors (intruders) never enter a cat’s home again. Charlie The Burmese Cat covers all the important areas of a cat’s life with humans.
The Funny Ways Cats Train Humans eBook is for all cat-loving humans. It is best enjoyed with your cat sitting on your lap.
|Chapter 1 – Why cats train humans||Chapter 7 – Human entertainment training|
|Chapter 2 – Selecting our humans||Chapter 8 – Human training for older cats|
|Chapter 3 – Establishing our ground rules||Chapter 9 – Needy human training|
|Chapter 4 – Human food training||Chapter 10 – Visitor training|
|Chapter 5 – Human toilet training||Chapter 11 – Bad human behaviour training|
|Chapter 6 – Human sleep training||Chapter 12 – Rewarding excellent human behaviour|
Any new or seasoned cat owner should do themselves a service and purchase this eBook. A cat’s opinion on training their human slaves.
It’s a hilarious and a truly enjoyable read. And it is also a true account of what really happens as we are being dictated to by our feline family member.
As a first-time cat owner, this eBook gave me tremendous insight into my cat’s strategies around his crazy food habits and cat litter tray shenanigans, not to mention meowing tactics.
Finally, I feel like I may have the upper hand due to this read so a huge thank you.
I must admit, I read this very funny eBook with my cat sitting on my lap. I found the sleep training and human habits not acceptable, especially funny.
I now know why my cat follows me into the kitchen, and yes, he has used his skills to get more food.
This eBook is a great read, and if you are a cat lover, it is for you.
Get it Now!
Start laughing while cuddling with your cat. Learn their secret and sometimes not so subtle ways they train you to ensure enjoy a delightful life together.